slide 1 slide 2slide 3


We offer the opportunity to plan together all details of an unforgettable stay in Sicily according to your requirements.

La Kalta is a pleasant and modern Bed & Breakfast situated in a calm corner of Trappeto village.

Set on the border between the provinces of Palermo and Trapani, few minutes from Palermo airport, La Kalta is the ideal departure if you want to visit West Sicily.

We are near a long sandy beach, where you can play with wind-surf, kite-surf and sail.

One reason to choose us?

We consider each holiday in Sicily as a “journey” especially personalized for our Guests.

Our guests can visit The peaceful environment and discover various atmospheres, out of traditional destinations.

We well’ be glad to offer suggestions about local culture, driving you into inaprochable itineraries, taking advantage of various opportunities offered,
concerts, museum, art-exibition, foreshortening the most suggestive of our land.

Trappeto and Nearby

A Travel to The Sunny Island

Leggi altro...
Leggi altro...
Scopello e lo "Zingaro"
Leggi altro...
Erice - Segesta - Selinunte
Leggi altro...


La Kalta offers to its guests double, triple, family-rooms and monopremises (studios) with cooking corner.
The rooms are wide, bright and comfortable. Supplied with heating, air conditioning, TV and private bath.

View More
. . . . . . . .

TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 40% of the full rate is to be payed within three days after our confirmation of reservation. Remaining 60% to be paid by check out. The rate includes water, light, linen, cleaning. Check-in is between 05.00 pm and 08.00 pm if not differently agreed. Check-out is at 11.00 am..
SPECIAL OFFERS - Advance booking”: 10% discount on the weekly rate, for bookings made at least 60 days before arrival. Children: free until 2 years old. 30% discount from 3 to 10 years old. Long term vacation: 10% discount for bookings more than one week. No Cumulative Discounts.

Services and proposals

We will be happy to offer you our collaboration to give advise, information and entertainment
so that your stay in Sicily becomes an unforgettable memory.

La Kalta Services
Sea and Sport

Our partners

La Kalta Bed and Breakfast is reported on

partner 1 GBBL LogoGlobal Bed and Breakfast

Residenza Lo Duca Holiday Houses

A few minutes from Palermo airport, the housing complex of Residenza Lo Duca is the perfect place for your holiday in Sicily.

client image 1

Different kinds of flats, all carefully furnished, combining good taste and comfort.

client image 2

Flats with one or two bedrooms, with living room, kitchen and shower room. Each flat is provided with air conditioning and a sheltered patio.

client image 3

Contact Us

We are extremely interested in what our guest want to tell Us! If you plan a journey in Sicily, we could help you answering your question.
You can contact us by phone or e-mail